August 18, 2008

The Gerber Baby

Mom thinks Taylor looks like the Gerber baby. I had someone else make the very same comment last week. There must be something to it.

Taylor is officially 4 months old and I felt like she was interested in eating some cereal. Luckily for my doctor, he agreed so I didn't have to argue with him. Her appointment was last week. She weighed in at 15 pounds and she's 25 1/4 inches long. I neglect her obviously.

She has been sitting in her high chair with us at dinner for a while now. I just kind of felt like she didn't like looking up at us from the bouncy seat on the floor. She stares while we're eating and the girls at daycare had mentioned that she seemed pretty curious about it as well.

Here she is. Happy, hungry, and unsuspecting.

Hhhhmmm. What is this spoon thing all about? Well, I guess I can suck stuff off of it.

Wait, maybe if I use my hand it will go in my mouth faster.

For the love lady... keep the food constantly in my mouth like I'm used to and no one gets hurt.

Well, she doesn't cry now at least. She's figured out that I will in fact put more in her mouth.

No comments: